These issues are also related the Crash of Pan Am 103 and everything in connection to it.
This is a page giving links to other pages that in some way are related to the crash of Pan Am 103. Are you looking for books, films or even musicals about the crash of Pan Am 103, then this is the page to be. I have removed the jokes, wallpapers, Jane Fonda/Ted Turner-info and similar satirical issues - I have finally been convinced they weren't appropriate!
Overview and quick-menu - press to go to section:
Books, articles and other documents about the crash or/and the criminal investigation
Press on the picture of the books left to enter the Pan Am 103/Lockerbie Book Store with links, information and reviews of a selection of books dealing with the crash of Pan Am 103, the fate of the relatives of victims, the criminal and technical investigations and about UN sanctions against Libya...
Films and TV-programmes:
The Darkest Day, USA 199x - TV-version of a dull B-movie
- The Maltese Double Cross, UK, 1995
Very, very, very controversial program about the crash of Pan Am 103, the hunt for justice and deep, flumsy politics to cover evidence and retrieve frauds. The film was banned by a US-district court, and it was taken from the London Film Festival in 1995, 20 days before its release. A MUST-SEE-film!
- 2 Lockerbie-programmes from PBS-TV 1989
- Silence over Lockerbie
Notable BBC-Scotland Frontline-program with interviews with Bollier, Dan Cohen, experts and relatives.
- ABC's NIGHTLINE special about Lockerbie: The Keepers part 1 and 2 (18+19.12.1997)
Ted Koppel talks with relatives and Lockerbie-citizens about the crash of Pan Am 103
- Black Days, 1996, Switzerland
New Swiss documentary about the crash of Pan Am 103 and other catastrophies. Families of Lockerbie-victims participate in the film.
- CBS 60 Minutes: Looking at the evidence in the Lockerbie Trial
First aired on April 11th, just a week after the handover of the Libyan suspects, this program features the full transcript of the interviews with experts and analysis of the evidence in the upcoming Lockerbie trial. Additionally: a relative's complaint against CBS.
- AK 007 and Pan Am 103
CBS programme about Pan Am 103 and airport security issues
- Why Lockerbie a/k "The Tragedy of Flight 103"
The film recounts the events leading up to the terrorist bombing of the plane in gripping detail, including the methods of the terrorists, as well as the miscommunication between the airports and intelligence agencies.
- Drama over Lockerbie, 1994 (country at present unknown.)
A new look at television drama-documentaries
- Sean Connery signed contract to play in Lokcerbie Crash film
In the script, Connery will play a Glasgow detective who moves to the Borders hoping for a quieter life but finds him-self involved in investigating Britain's largest mass murder when a bomb blows up Pan Am flight 103.
- Pan Am 103 in the media: video recordings list from National Archives and Records Administration in the USA.
- Channell 4 Special: Lockerbie: A Night Remembered
BBC programme about the upcoming 10th anniversary of the Lockerbie bombing 1998 - how does the town cope with Pan Am 103 after 10 years ?
- ....coming up: Transcript of a program featuring PA 103-relative Michele Ciulla to visit the family in Lockerbie, who found her dead fathers body, from December 1998......
- Canadian CBC-TV has several online videoclips of the Pan Am 103-investigation, for others to view. Look HERE to watch.
POETRY AND THE CRASH OF PAN AM 103:
- The Pan Am 103/Lockerbie poetry page
Musical additions to the crash of Pan Am 103:
- Download ONLY AMERICANS!, a song about the victims on Pan AM 103 (wav-file)
- The above song was dedicated to PA 103-victim Karen Lee Hunt (including more song samples from same CD)
- Unemployed Libyan airline captain plays anti-sanction music for his country
- Memorial record - music for the victims
- FLYING - a song by The Samples about falling 30.000 meter down on PA 103
- Heather and the Roses / memorial-album about Pan Am 103
- NEW: Going to Heaven in a 747
An eerie anecdote of how a young musician had to cancel his hitlist spiritual hymn in December 1988
Law and (il)legalities
British Law Firm representing families of victims
- Jewish (!) lawyer representing Libya in the Lockerbie-case inside USA
- Simpson & Marwick - Scottish law firm representing the Lockerbie Town victims in damaga and liability-cases
- Law Offices of Brown, Fabbro & Scarlett - US-law firm representing Pan Am 103 relatives
Flight security and technical stuff
The NEW Pan Am-company homepage - that is the one, that made angry Pan Am 103-victims families to send letters of protest. It flies only inside the USA, mainly east-coast.
- The OLD Pan Am Company homepage
That's the one that was in charge of Pan Am 103 in 1988, it went bancrupt in 1991 because of the crash...
Homepage of BOEING
- All you need to know about aircraft security
- Act Now - Protect Your Rights While In Flight
Have you ever tried missing a flight, because security thought you looked like Fhima or Megrahi ? Then this is the page to start lobbying for compensation....
- Air-transport Liability Homepage
- Very good airline security page with discussion board, news and detailed coverages.
- Homepage of the FAA (Federal Airline Administration)
- Hard Evidence - how they "found" the bomb on Pan Am 103
Book by forensic expert David Fisher. He explains the whole technical investigation of the crash of Pan Am 103, and about how they allegedly found the so-called bomb timer circuit board...
- Jim Swire, flight-security and the EU-parlament.
Lockerbie-victim father Jim Swire makes a petition to the EU-parlament, regarding the crash of Pan Am-103 and flight security in the European Union.
- Air Crash Support Network
Provides information for relatives, includes support, survival kits and memorial pages
- ...more to come...
For more on aviation disasters and aviation related issues, please go to the OTHER CRASH-PAGE
Places in and around Lockerbie, Dumfries, Scotland and other geographic places of relevance and interest
- Lockerbie Sightseeing Page
- Visit Libya - a very special country...
...more to come....
Pan Am 103/Lockerbie pages in other languages on the web
- IJED - french page devoted to fight UN sanctions against Libya
- LA SOLIDARITE EUROPE-LIBYE CONTRE L’O.N.U
...and another french page against UN-sanctions...
- Pan Am Flug 103 - Die Katastrophe von Lockerbie
Detailed German site about Pan Am 103 and Lockerbie
...and all that other stuff....
Lockerbie manufacturing in the USA was the first to register the name Lockerbie.com on the internet. The firm makes pottery wheels...
- David Letterman's bad joke about the crash of Pan Am 103 caused a scandal in the US
Back to Main page